jobs in Maynooth, County Kildare
You refined by:
- Please note that some weekend work will be required on a shift basis.
- Be an expert on enforcing Facebook/Instagram Community standards and policies including…
- BA/BS degree with 2+ years professional experience showing superior analytical and problem-solving skills (operations, project management, process optimization…
- Our mission in the Political Advertising team is to ensure that ads about social issues, elections or politics are authentic and transparent across our platform…
- Own back-end services like our Hadoop data warehouses, front-end services like Chat and Newsfeed, infrastructure components like our Memcached infrastructure,…
- Develop, mentor, and manage an onsite Facility Support Team.
- Manage the on-site, third-party, Facility Operations staffing contract including: budget execution,…
- Our focus on data analysis, machine learning and a robust infrastructure of back-end systems allows us to work effectively with our engineering and product…
- Identify, define, and gain cross functional alignment around opportunities to drive efficiency through innovation, process, and accountability.
- Ensure project documents are complete, current and available for staff and leadership review.
- Influence and lead efforts, communicate effectively, and…
- This is the challenge we’re hoping to address with Calibra, a Facebook subsidiary whose goal is to provide people everywhere access to safe and affordable…
- Please note that occasional weekend and holiday work will be required on a shift basis.
- Ability to use and learn tools like SQL and Excel to drive analytics and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.