jobs in Maynooth, County Kildare
You refined by:
- The role of the Account manager will be to establish, own and manage a portfolio of clients, focusing on driving revenue through understanding their customers…
- Demonstrated ability to quickly adapt, learn new skillsets, and gain a solid understanding of operational challenges.
- 6+ years’ industry project management.
- Leverage various channels (e.g. social media) to flag and escalate user sentiment on our product to the appropriate cross-functional partners to drive product…
- Create, analyze and deliver capacity plans for current and following year on a monthly / quarterly / annual candence to inform the business what demand is…
- Be aware of current events and engagement with the Facebook and Instagram platforms in Australia / New Zealand.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience.
- We coordinate across these teams to identify and close gaps in content policy, maintain relationships with partner…
- Establish, mentor, and lead a Facility Operations team responsible for the maintenance, upkeep, and repair of our critical and non-critical infrastructure…
- The candidate will need to be experienced in diverse technologies such as chiller systems, evaporative cooling, HVAC, DX cooling, water distribution, water…
- Ensure project documents are complete, current and available for staff and leadership review.
- Influence and lead efforts, communicate effectively, and…
- Ensuring the highest levels of customer focus and collaborative working for incidents and problems that are presented and escalated, as well as when necessary,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.