jobs in Maynooth, County Kildare
- This position requires excellent communication and collaboration skills, a natural orientation to data analytics, project management, process optimisation along…
- This is the challenge we’re hoping to address with Calibra, a Facebook subsidiary whose goal is to provide people everywhere access to safe and affordable…
- Please note that occasional weekend and holiday work will be required on a shift basis.
- Ability to use and learn tools like SQL and Excel to drive analytics and…
- Ensure the timely approval and processing of monthly rental payment.
- 5+ years of relevant experience or any similar combination of education and experience.
- Account & Partner Managers are directly responsible for building relationships and helping clients drive business results on Facebook through consultation,…
- Grow revenue, education and solution adoption with Agencies and Partners.
- The ideal candidate will do this by delivering strategic advice to drive client…
- Work cross-functionally with design, product management, content strategy, engineering and marketing.
- We want researchers who can break down processes, uncover…
- Experience with social media, analytical tools, and internet-based research tools.
- In addition, you must have the ability to operate independently in a fast…
- Build effective partnerships with the client groups and recruiting leadership to support current and future requirements.
- Bachelors degree and/or masters or equivalent experience (mathematics or scientific discipline is preferred).
- Develop ways to improve the safety of users on the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.