jobs in Maynooth, County Kildare
€9.80 an hour
- Greet guests in a professional manner and provide education about the food and beverage, how menu items are prepared, the ingredients used and the different…
€11.13 an hour
- Please note, this advert may close early if the appropriate number of applications has been reached.
- Our policy is to employ the best qualified people and…
- You'll learn how the human body works.
- You will be responsible for the opening and closing of the store from time to time to assist with the smooth operation of…
- Travel - Up to 30 nights per year at discounted rates and 50% off F&B in Hilton Hotels around the world.
- Holidays – 29 days holiday including bank holidays …
- Position will include Saturdays and some Sundays.
- Communication both verbal and written to a high degree is also a must.
- KNOW WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- Just like everyone at H&M, we believe you are a sales driven, social, open and ambitious team player full of drive and optimism.
- Your to-do list includes:
- Our people have a passion for serving up 100% guest satisfaction, and love to truly connect with everyone.
- Maintains a thorough working knowledge of the food &…
- You’ll share and celebrate your successes, and identify best practice across local stores, to ensure that outstanding customer care is always provided.
- We are committed to you ensuring a competitive salary, commission and performance related incentives, reward and benefit schemes and attractive product…
- In addition, you are responsible for developing intra-office communication protocols, streamlining administrative procedures and overall facilities management.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.