jobs in Maynooth, County Kildare
- Merchandise, rotate and face off all stock in assigned department while maintaining hygiene and food standards.
- Keep the back-store tidy and packed away.
- Please note that CV’s will not be accepted.
- The successful candidate should possess the following:
- Garda Vetting is required for some roles which carry out work…
- Show a positive attitude and take responsibility for ensuring customers receive an excellent shopping experience.
- Main purpose of the role:
€10.30 an hour
- Training plans are a given, and you’ll have access to additional e-learning resources to really see your career develop in the way you want.
- Travel required during training period.
- Responsible for all aspects of account administration, account queries and commercial support.
- Produce construction details during contractors on site.
- Making site visits during construction.
- Excellent IT and administration skills.
- Manage and motivate your team, ensuring the store operates efficiently and effectively and to provide our customers with the very best customer service…
€10.30 an hour
- Add this to our £10bn in annual sales, and you can see why it makes sense to be part of the bigger technology lifecycle.
- And how you act will reflect that.
- Develops robust recipes, processes and application stability through a thorough understanding of food product design and the fundamental chemical interactions…
- Liaise with third party stakeholders and administration of all data e.g. pension providers etc.
- IPASS or other accounting qualification a distinct advantage.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.