jobs in Maynooth, County Kildare
You refined by:
Tallaght, County Dublin (undo)
€30,950 a year
- Assisting line manager and team members with ad hoc administration duties and projects.
- Managing incoming calls and emails ensuring they are dealt with in an…
€25 an hour
- Fluent in both written and spoken English.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Up to 25 days annual leave per year.
- Flexible start and finish times.
- You’ll see that brilliant advice will really help put our customers at ease, a friendly chat can really go far.
- How will you do it?
- To work while you earn.
- Whether you are interested in working full time (39hrs), or on a part time job share basis or just want more flexibly, please apply here and we will be in touch…
Tallaght, County Dublin
€9.80 an hour
- With review after 3 months.
- Part-Time office cleaner required for immediate start.
- Picking up rubbish/ brushing the outside of the property.
- We trade long hours so your flexibility is important to us – tell us about your availability during your application.
- You will be part of a team;
€30,950 a year
- A third level degree is beneficial but not essential.
- Assisting the line manager and team members with ad hoc administration duties and projects.
- Strong administrative skills with excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Work with various departments, systems and tools to help advise customers on company…
- You’ve already demonstrated that you’re a natural when it comes to customer care, you’re articulate, good with people with an organised approach and always…
€20 an hour
- Third-level degree or qualification in Food Science/Environmental Health or Occupational Health and Safety.
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders on…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.