jobs in Maynooth, County Kildare
- Provide project reporting including overall performance of the project and project completion documentation.
- Degree or relevant equivalent experience.
- A thorough understanding of the total project life cycle, from project conception stage, through all of the operational stages to completion and post-project…
- The resource leader provides a view of the skillsets available to the organisation and contributes to the skill development plan of the organisation.
€50,000 - €85,000 a year
- Use your own experience to implement and improve upon current best practices.
- Proven track record of managing and delivering multiple projects.
- Actively contribute to efforts to develop Project Management discipline and skills in the organisation (eg, mentors and coaches, participates in the Project…
- The Project Manager participates in the conceptual development of an engineering construction project and leads its organisation, scheduling and implementation.
- A keen ability to mitigate risks and address issues to ensure timely completion of project milestones with a practical knowledge of best in class development…
€60,000 - €70,000 a year
- If you are interested in this position and would like to join a high energy team, that promotes positivity, please call me on 01 4744523 or e-mail fiona.devine…
Sabeo Contracting Services Ltd
- Working with line managers to be an active coach and mentor for their project team members.
- The project/program will typically span multiple IT and business…
|Apply with your Indeed CV|
- Must be results oriented and drive to ensure successful completion of the projects on time, on budget and within the defined scope while leading through…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.