jobs in Midleton, County Cork
You refined by:
Carrigtwohill, County Cork
- Ability to take initiative, learn new concepts/processes, and improve current processes.
- Strong proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite technology, including…
- You'll learn how the human body works.
- We've over 1,000 stores (and more on the way) in almost every major city and town across the UK and Ireland – not to…
- How will you do it?
- Know our customers, find out more about them, what they like and what they don’t – it can make such a difference to the way we do things.
- As a retail assistant you are the core of our business and play a vital role in our success.
- We also offer great opportunities to develop your career with us…
- Joining us as a Christmas Customer Advisor is a great opportunity, whether it’s your first job and you’re looking to gain some valuable experience over the…
- Previous experience in a cleaning role.
- We also have a number of unique and recognised training programmes to aid your professional and personal development and…
- Ag Eisteacht is an Irish registered charity, delivering training to frontline practitioners working in the health, education, social, youth and community…
€9.80 an hour
- You will help to keep the store neat, full of our product and visually attractive.
- Our Sales Assistants are the face of Mountain Warehouse so we are always on…
- As a sales assistant, you play a vital role in our business.
- You will handle customer transactions and ensure that the shop floor is clean and tidy throughout…
- Third Level Qualification (Diploma in Business Studies or Administration, or equivalent 2 year certification) preferred.
- What are we looking for?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.