jobs in Midleton, County Cork
You refined by:
- You'll learn how the human body works.
- We've over 1,000 stores (and more on the way) in almost every major city and town across the UK and Ireland – not to…
€21,000 - €25,000 a year
- I am delighted to be recruiting for a Junior Office Administrator/ Receptionist for an office based in Cork City Centre.
- Monday- Friday (9 am - 5.30 pm).
- Merchandise, rotate and face off all stock in assigned department while maintaining hygiene and food standards.
- Process orders for various departments;
- Requires a Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in Human Resources, or a related field and 2+ years of Human Resources experience and/or training, or an equivalent…
- Full time hours on offer, during the lead up to Christmas, the role will return to part time in January.
- As Office Administrator you will be responsible for…
- This position requires the operator to assemble medical instruments and their subassemblies following drawings and other written and verbal specifications.
- Weekly reporting on payment spend for cash flow forecast.
- The Accounts Payable person will be responsible for a number of activities including the Accounts…
- Our business model is focused on helping customers gain value from their ICT.
- Our contribution to businesses include delivering tailored services including…
- A thriving sports and social community.
- This means that the personal data contained in your application and provided to KPMG as part of the application process…
€25,000 a year
- Reporting to the Production Team Leader, you will be a member of the production team working on a 24/7 rolling roster shift system.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.