jobs in Midleton, County Cork
You refined by:
- A paid placement for 6 months, with the opportunity for the role to become permanent.
- During this time, you may have worked on a small-scale or self-employed…
€12 - €14 an hour
- If you are available immediately and have the above experience, please apply today!
- Duties included but are not limited to the following;
- Experience working in a global organisation desirable.
- This role is an excellent opportunity for an experienced and motivated senior administrator/ office…
- Coordinate with external manufacturing partners, suppliers, and internal team for payment issue resolution.
- You will report directly to the Procurement Manager …
- La Crème are currently seeking a Data Administrator for a large organisation based in Cork.
- This role is for an initial 3 month duration and is based on the…
- Focus on efficient and effective running of office for all users including internal and external visitors.
- Management & Maintenance of office procedures.
- Your new role will see you working as part of the lending and credit fulfilment and operations teams.
- You will be paid on a weekly basis by Hays and will work…
- You must have at least 12 months' experience in a research role along with a minimum Level 8 degree within healthcare or a related discipline.
- You will get experience working on some of the largest residential sites in Cork.
- You will need to have your own tools also.
- What you'll need to succeed.
- Provide decision support information/analysis to all levels in the organisation.
- Please note, we are not working with recruitment agencies for this role.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.