jobs in Midleton, County Cork
You refined by:
- You'll partner and work with CM, Suppliers, and AO Finance teams for payment issue resolution.
- IPICS Certification; Degree/ Diploma in a Supply Chain or…
€10 - €11 an hour
- This position involves a range of duties and responsibilities, including:
- Complying at all times with SOPs and Safety and Quality procedures in your area.
€9.80 an hour
- Are you interested in a General Operative role where you will get the opportunity to prove yourself during a trial period with a view to long term work?
- You will manage the Reception desk in the organisation.
- You will be responsible for managing a busy switchboard, meeting and greeting visitors, signing in and…
- At least 6 months experience in beauty products selling environment.
- A dynamic engine of speed, expertise and market-savvy, the Kendo team continues to redefine…
€10 - €11 an hour
- If you are interested in joining our temporary team in Cork as a Kitchen Porter and you meet the above criteria, please apply in attaching your CV or contact…
€30,000 - €32,000 a year
- Interested candidates who fulfil the requirements outlined above should forward a copy of their current CV to Andrew Rowley at Brightwater Specialist…
€26,000 - €30,000 a year
- Minimum 2 year's office administration experience.
- If you are available immediately and have previous reception & administration experience!
- Excellent social, negotiation, commercial & organisational skill.
- Ability to change the thinking of, or gain acceptance of, others in sensitive situations.
Shiseido International France
- In addition, you will work closely with your Area Manager, Education team and HR as you draw on your management experience to deliver your business plan whilst…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.