jobs in Midleton, County Cork
You refined by:
- You will work Monday - Friday 9 am - 5.30 pm and there is free parking.
- Experience with Microsoft Office and Outlook is beneficial.
- Your new role will involve:
€9.80 an hour
- Are you interested in a General Operative role where you will get the opportunity to prove yourself during a trial period with a view to long term work?
€11 - €12 an hour
- Opportunity to work in some of the highest-rated hotels and event venues in Cork and gain extensive knowledge in the industry.
- At least 1 year bar experience.
- Practical and enthusiastic approach to problem solving and process improvement.
- Provide decision support information/analysis to all levels in the organisation.
- You'll partner and work with CM, Suppliers, and AO Finance teams for payment issue resolution.
- Degree/ Diploma in a Supply Chain or Procurement equivalent.
- Full Time/Fixed Term (6 months).
- In one of the following disciplines:
- Participate in Education and Public Engagement activities as required.
€200 - €225 a day
- EDUCATION Third Level qualification in Engineering, Business and/or Operations Management.
- You will lead and coordinating the current and future activities of…
€26,000 - €30,000 a year
- You will work Monday - Friday 9 am - 5.30 pm and the salary scale on offer is €25,000 - €30,000.
- If you are available immediately & looking to secure some work…
€30,000 - €32,000 a year
- Interested candidates who fulfil the requirements outlined above should forward a copy of their current CV to Andrew Rowley at Brightwater Specialist…
- A competitive hourly rate along with he chance to gain some excellent industry experience.
- Will require you to work alongside others in order to complete a…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.