jobs in Midleton, County Cork
You refined by:
- Support in PR, event management and content writing for digital marketing & social media.
- A 3rd level marketing qualification.
- Interested? Then apply right now.
€10 - €12 an hour
- We would be delighted to receive your CV.
- Please note transport is required as the area is not serviced by public transport.
- A 3rd level qualification in an appropriate discipline or appropriate experience level.
- Develop and maintain an environment of innovation and continuous…
- You will have a Level 8 degree in Business or from a relevant discipline.
- You will be responsible for answering phone calls, answering emails, managing post,…
- Accounting or relevant qualification is desirable.
- Manage bad debt and identify high-risk accounts.
- Resolve disputed accounts and achieve personal and…
- You will receive a temporary placement of initially six months working in one of the leading banks in the country, gaining valuable customer service experience…
- Morgan McKinley is working alongside a company based on the outskirts of the city looking for an Accounts Assistant to join their team for a period of 12 months…
- Collins McNicholas are recruiting exclusively for Carbery Group, a global leader in food ingredients, flavour, and cheese, as they expand their manufacturing…
- A competitive hourly rate along with he chance to gain some excellent industry experience.
- Will require you to work alongside others in order to complete a…
- Excellent, planning and organisation skills strong attention to detail.
- Respond to supplier enquiries relating to payment queries and ensure successful…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.