jobs in Midleton, County Cork
- My client, a leading pharmaceutical organisation, as an excellent opportunity for a QC Chemsitry Analyst to join their NPI team in Cork.
- Strong ability to work in a team environment and at the same time able to manage own workload, following up on cases and being responsible for the timely…
- EF is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
- With over 50 years of experience, we bring together teenagers from…
- Morgan McKinley is working alongside a company based in West Cork looking for an Accounts Assistant to join their team for a period of 12 months.
- La Crème are currently seeking a hard working and eager individual to join our client's successful organisation based in East Cork.
- You will get an opportunity to work on some of the biggest projects in Cork.
- After a busy year they are looking for experienced ground workers for work…
- Bachelors Degree (or equivalent work experience).
- Support global/regional O2C projects with influence on accurate, efficient & compliant export business…
Link Personnel Services
- Court administration: Preparation of court documents and briefs; liaising with Counsel as required.
- Other duties as may arise depending on the workload across…
- There will be a long-term employment opportunity for the right person on completion of the projects.
- You will receive a competitive hourly rate in line with…
€21,840 a year
- Kevin graduated in 2019 with an honours degree in Business Studies majoring in Human Resources with the focus of establishing a career in recruitment.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.