jobs in Midleton, County Cork
€15 an hour
- Reporting directly to the Financial Controller, responsible for accounts receivable for the company’s debtor’s ledger and applying credit control policy and…
- Maintain and remain current knowledge & experience of Planning and Procurement Policies/Practices.
- Excellent time management and organisation abilities.
- Administer HR-related processes for internal customers, including data entry and support for Apple’s HRIS tool, Merlin.
- An appetite for continuous learning.
€11.75 - €12.30 an hour
- By joining the Excel Recruitment team, you will be a valued member of our client’s teams and have greater flexibility and control over the hours you work.
- My client, a leading pharmaceutical organisation, as an excellent opportunity for a QC Chemsitry Analyst to join their NPI team in Cork.
€10.10 - €11.00 an hour
- Up to date knowledge of current coffee trends.
- Ensuring the regular and systematic cleaning of the coffee machine.
- Follow HACCP controls and procedures.
- All you need is some experience in the area, a hands up mentality and a positive and proactive approach.
- Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first –…
- You will receive a temporary placement of initially six months working in one of the leading banks in the country, gaining valuable customer service experience…
€10.10 an hour
- Are you interested in a General Operative role where you will get the opportunity to prove yourself during a trial period with a view to long term work?
€27,040 a year
- Valid manual handling certificate is an advantage.
- Laura wants to be more than just a small cog in a big machine, instead she wants to be the engine driving the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.