jobs in Midleton, County Cork
You refined by:
- You see pain points as an opportunity to innovate and get better.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and relevant work experience.
- A master at multi-tasking.
- Search in Apple's internal systems for specific order details, e.g, delivery information, payment details, address-verification etc.
- Ensure relevant security procedures and lead times are adhered to prior/during launch Support the implementation of new operational and systemic requirements…
- Detailed oriented, excellent communication & social skills.
- Accountability, being able to drive action to completion.
- Experience with Python 2 and 3.
- You have excellent verbal and written social skills, as well as the ability to effectively prioritize and manage your time.
- Do you think you have what it takes?
- The person will be responsible for ensuring all customer payments due are received and matched correctly on receipt, resolving customer’s financial queries, and…
- We review every app submitted based on a set of technical, content, and design criteria.
- Your focus will be qualifying third-party applications to ensure safety…
- In addition, the candidate will support Online fulfilment execution for our Consumer & Retail Business customers.
- You should possess the following strengths:
- You will be customer focused, articulate and motivated with some customer service based experience and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Fluency in English and the above specified language requirement.
- You have a suitable third level technical qualification or a minimum of 2 years experience in a…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.