jobs in Midleton, County Cork
- IPICS Certification / Diploma in IIPMM or Business Studies or equivalent.
- Good understanding of all Microsoft Office packages.
- Are you prepared to dream big?
- Handling questions via email addressing vendor setup, tax forms and banking, and payment related issues, as well as policy, procedure, system access, and tool…
- You will lead and coordinating the current and future activities of the Manufacturing Department.
- Third Level qualification in Engineering, Business and/or…
- Masters/Bachelors degree level in any of the following disciplines – Economics, Business, Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain.
- You'll partner and work with CM, Suppliers, and AO Finance teams for payment issue resolution.
- Degree/ Diploma in a Supply Chain or Procurement equivalent.
- Degree in Supply Chain or similar qualification.
- The EMEIA Product Operations team is responsible for all areas of product operations within Europe, including…
- Excellent social, negotiation, commercial & organisational skill.
- Practical & focused approach to problem solving and process improvement.
- Practical and enthusiastic approach to problem solving and process improvement.
- Provide decision support information/analysis to all levels in the organisation.
- Masters/Bachelors degree level in any of the following disciplines – Economics, Business, Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain, Science Subject.
- Maintain and remain current knowledge & experience of Planning and Procurement Policies/Practices.
- Excellent time management and organisation abilities.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.