jobs in Midleton, County Cork
You refined by:
€35,000 - €45,000 a year
- Highly motivated with an ability to initiate projects and see them through.
- Using systems to track sales data including inventory, rebates, sales commissions…
- The successful candidate will have some experience working in Immigration or similar and/or with an interest in developing a career in the immigration space.
€30,000 - €40,000 a year
- Qualification in Payroll an advantage.
- Assisting your clients in using systems.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal to focus on building…
- Provide insights into areas of improvement for the overall organisation.
- ” There isn’t another role in the business where you get more exposure to the…
- The Senior Finance Manager will be expected to embrace and contribute to the culture of compliance and continuous improvement with a focus on streamlining…
€30,000 - €38,000 a year
- Entry of payment runs into banking system for transmission.
- Set up and execution of payment runs.
- Processing Internal Purchase Requests for the EMEA sales…
- Following and assisting with the design of the “go-live” process and following the sequence to “go-live”.
- Barden are working closely with a US based Finance…
€30,000 - €50,000 a year
- Support operations by updating, maintaining and analysing master data, and key data within the organisation.
- Be social – this role will involve interacting with…
- A leading multinational company in Cork have engaged Barden to identify a high calibre Finance Manager to take on a key role within the organisation.
€30,000 - €35,000 a year
- Accounting technician qualification or experience working in Accounts Payable desirable.
- Barden are delighted to be working with one of our clients in North…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.