jobs in Midleton, County Cork
You refined by:
€50,000 - €64,000 a year
- Reporting to the Senior Management Team the purpose of this position is to plan, organise, control and monitor all aspects of a project and motivate all…
€35,000 - €40,000 a year
- Interested in discussing the above further?
- Scheduling and liaising with various teams including fitting crews and following up with regards to flashings, trims…
€50,000 - €55,000 a year
- Assist in the roll out of administration systems within the office, to include health and safety policies and others as required.
- The position is full-time.
€54,000 - €67,000 a year
- A strong track record of managing tasks from start to completion.
- Support the development and implementation of the DP strategy across the organisation;
€30,000 - €32,000 a year
- Interested candidates who fulfil the requirements outlined above should forward a copy of their current CV to Andrew Rowley at Brightwater Specialist…
€40,000 - €45,000 a year
- Knowledge of benefits administration and statutory payroll regulations.
- With expansion plans announced over the coming year, the company are looking to increase…
€30,000 - €35,000 a year
- A positive, can-do, resilient and flexible attitude with the aptitude to take ownership of tasks and projects as required and see them through to completion.
- Support in PR, event management and content writing for digital marketing & social media.
- Roll-out of the annual marketing plan which includes media buying,…
€28,000 - €32,000 a year
- Involvement in Continuous Improvement projects.
- This is an opportunity to join a growing multinational company as an Accounts Receivable Specialist.
- Having already proved yourself as a self-motivated, “can doer" with a flexible attitude and an aptitude to take ownership of projects, you will relish the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.