jobs in Midleton, County Cork
You refined by:
€50,000 - €64,000 a year
- Reporting to the Senior Management Team the purpose of this position is to plan, organise, control and monitor all aspects of a project and motivate all…
€54,000 - €67,000 a year
- A strong track record of managing tasks from start to completion.
- Support the development and implementation of the DP strategy across the organisation;
€20,000 - €20,800 a year
- Please note you must be fluent in German or Dutch.
- This leading organisation has a growing number of brands and hotels in their portfolio and can offer more…
€60,000 - €70,000 a year
- Work with business stakeholders with the goal of providing them with the ability to make decisions and gain insights through BI tools such as data visualization…
€42,000 - €45,000 a year
- Communicate current status of works to our Service centre after completion of visit.
- Interested candidates who feel they have the necessary qualifications and…
- Are you looking to gain more experience and love working in a fast paced environment?
- The ability to show true leadership skills - being able to train, mentor…
- CCNA / CompTIA Network+ certification or equivalent qualification is desirable but not essential, relevant experience will be taken into consideration.
- University degree preferred (in the field of Information Technology and/or or equivalent combination of experience and education; Master’s degree preferred).
- Issue, Risk and Change Management- Anticipate and mitigate/control risk events that arise during project life cycle.
- EU Citizen or EU Person required.
- Assist in the maintenance of the plant utility equipment support the production process (including building, environment & facilities).
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.