jobs in Midleton, County Cork
You refined by:
€27,500 - €35,000 a year
- Within the company and gain experience.
- A highly competitive base salary of €27,500 plus Commission (uncapped) will be paid to the successful candidates.
€25,000 - €30,000 a year
- Work with teams to ensure smooth and timely development of documents and escalate issues, as appropriate, to ensure document completion.
€23,000 - €25,000 a year
- A self-starter and excellent communicator.
- The ideal candidate will be a customer orientated team player with the ability to work to targets while maintaining a…
€24,000 - €26,000 a year
- A positive, can-do, resilient and flexible attitude with the aptitude to take ownership of tasks and projects as required and see them through to completion.
- Focus on efficient and effective running of office for all users including internal and external visitors.
- Management & Maintenance of office procedures.
€30,000 - €32,000 a year
- Interested candidates who fulfil the requirements outlined above should forward a copy of their current CV to Andrew Rowley at Brightwater Specialist…
€30,000 - €45,000 a year
- Interested candidates who wish to be considered for this role should forward a copy of their current CV to Andrew Rowley at Brightwater Specialist Recruitment…
€35,000 - €45,000 a year
- The successful candidate would report directly to a dedicated key partner and support the team collaboratively across projects and activities helping to develop…
€25,000 - €28,000 a year
- You will work on the development and repair of new electronic control systems used across the aerospace and associated sectors, ensuring adherence to quality…
€35,000 - €40,000 a year
- Experience with payroll of >200 people.
- Responsible for monthly payroll for around 800 employees.
- Maintain accurate payroll records and employee files.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.