jobs in Midleton, County Cork
€9.80 an hour
- Are you interested in a General Operative role where you will get the opportunity to prove yourself during a trial period with a view to long term work?
- Third level design / engineering qualification; and / or.
- Providing assistance to individual project groups in specific areas of documentation and…
- Collins McNicholas is recruiting exclusively for Carbery Group, a global leader in food ingredients, flavour, and cheese, as they expand their manufacturing…
- Follow up on rental procedures by ensuring Owners have their weeks listed for rent by following all correct procedures.
- What you will be doing:
- This exciting new position offers the ideal candidate an opportunity to be a mentor and a coach to new starts and provide training to them on a 121 basis so…
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and technical skills to develop practical solutions to business problems.
- Experience in a support role is preferable bachelor…
- Source, select/screen and recruit Contract and Permanent professionals utilising Collins McNicholas database, social media channels, web-based advertising,…
- Maximising store profit while controlling costs.
- Maintaining excellent store standards at all times in all stores.
- You will be highly energetic and motivated.
- Source, select / screen and recruit Temporary, Contract and Permanent professionals utilising Collins McNicholas database, social media channels, web-based…
- Achieving KPIs and targets as directed by head office.
- Cash management both at checkouts and in back office.
- After all, it’s your personality that sets the tone…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.