jobs in Midleton, County Cork
You refined by:
Collins McNicholas (undo)
- Are you looking to join a fast-paced and growing organisation?
- The EH&S Officer is responsible for the maintenance and continuous improvement of the company’s…
- Source, select/screen, and recruit Contract and Permanent professionals utilising Collins McNicholas database, social media channels, web-based advertising,…
- Source, select/screen and recruit Contract and Permanent professionals utilising Collins McNicholas database, social media channels, web-based advertising,…
- Third level design / engineering qualification; and / or.
- Providing assistance to individual project groups in specific areas of documentation and…
- Experience is using either Tekla, Strucad of Advanced Steel software is necessary.
- Liaise with shop floor with regard to drawing issues and queries.
- Ensure that feedback is relayed to Supervisor should any of the standards or procedures require change due to system or business requirements.
- Great opportunity to join a multicultural and newly put together team in a large pharmaceutical in Cork, if you have a minimum of 6 months experience in an HR…
- PR and social media coordination.
- Solid understanding of digital analytics and an interest in online paid promotional tactics.
- What you will be doing:
- You get to do a full discovery, learn about their goals and pain points, and see if the product is a good fit for their needs.
- 25 days paid time off.
- Experience in supply chain management and/or production planning using S&OP processes.
- An excellent opportunity has arisen in an established company, this role…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.