jobs in Midleton, County Cork
You refined by:
Collins McNicholas (undo)
- Excellent, planning and organisation skills strong attention to detail.
- Respond to supplier enquiries relating to payment queries and ensure successful…
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel and other MS Office suite packages including Office 365.
- This is a 4-week temporary role starting in February.
- My client, a leading Multinational Medical Device organisation in the Cork area is looking for a Regulatory Affairs Specialist II to join their growing team.
- You will gain experience in an end to end model that sets this organisation apart from other Fund Administrators and exposes their operational teams to a broad…
- Oversee the production and review of management, interim, annual and audited accounts together with related accounting activities for your team’s clients.
- Research accounts and generate/follow through sales leads.
- Experience working with Sales CRM system.
- Maintain and expand client database.
- Are you looking to join a fast-paced and growing organisation?
- The EH&S Officer is responsible for the maintenance and continuous improvement of the company’s…
- Source, select/screen, and recruit Contract and Permanent professionals utilising Collins McNicholas database, social media channels, web-based advertising,…
- Ensure that feedback is relayed to Supervisor should any of the standards or procedures require change due to system or business requirements.
- Good PC skills ~ MS office/data entry experience.
- Ensuring that accurate records are maintained in the relevant systems.
- Achieve targets on a monthly basis.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.