jobs in Midleton, County Cork
You refined by:
Collins McNicholas (undo)
- Monthly Health & Wellness Reimbursement €50.
- 25 days paid time off.
- A passion for building valued relationships with customers and managing the financial impact…
- Third level design / engineering qualification; and / or.
- Providing assistance to individual project groups in specific areas of documentation and…
- Research accounts and generate/follow through sales leads.
- Experience working with Sales CRM system.
- Maintain and expand client database.
- This exciting new position offers the ideal candidate an opportunity to be a mentor and a coach to new starts and provide training to them on a 121 basis so…
- Good PC skills ~ MS office/data entry experience.
- Ensuring that accurate records are maintained in the relevant systems.
- Achieve targets on a monthly basis.
- Source, select / screen and recruit Temporary, Contract and Permanent professionals utilising Collins McNicholas database, social media channels, web-based…
- Ensure that feedback is relayed to Supervisor should any of the standards or procedures require change due to system or business requirements.
- Ability to use past and current data to drive decision making and educate leaders.
- Ability to close a candidate by understanding the business need, the…
- If you are considering a move in the new year please send on your CV over the Christmas period and we can arrange a time to catch up in January to discuss your…
- Maximising store profit while controlling costs.
- Maintaining excellent store standards at all times in all stores.
- You will be highly energetic and motivated.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.