jobs in Midleton, County Cork
- My client, a leading pharmaceutical organisation, as an excellent opportunity for a QC Chemsitry Analyst to join their NPI team in Cork.
- Communicate regularly with their team and all other ancillary groups to ensure information is transferred effectively throughout the organisation.
- Monthly Health & Wellness Reimbursement €50.
- 25 days paid time off.
- Tech fluency – you’ll become an expert in our product and can learn new technology at…
- You will gain experience in an end to end model that sets this organisation apart from other Fund Administrators and exposes their operational teams to a broad…
- If you are considering a move in the new year please send on your CV over the Christmas period and we can arrange a time to catch up in January to discuss your…
- A minimum of 12 months’ work experience within the water or wastewater treatment industry is desirable.
- Our client, a leading Water and Wastewater treatment…
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint, determining the cause of the problem and following through to resolution stage.
- The Field Service Engineer must have the ability to manage projects efficiently and see through to completion.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Ensure that feedback is relayed to Supervisor should any of the standards or procedures require change due to system or business requirements.
- Achieving KPIs and targets as directed by head office.
- Cash management both at checkouts and in back office.
- After all, it’s your personality that sets the tone…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.