jobs in Midleton, County Cork
You refined by:
FRS Recruitment (undo)
- Have a current counterbalance forklift certificate.
- If you feel that you have the qualifications listed above please apply today with your CV.
€121,000 - €145,000 a year
- As the specialist individual, whose duty it is to ensure patients receive the best possible care, it is a challenging but rewarding post.
- Reporting to the Site Manager this is a key role for my client and your job will have an extensive remit that will see you working closely with the Production…
€27,000 - €30,000 a year
- You can call me on 0864648449 during normal business hours.
- Reporting to the Supervisor you will be responsible for the following.
- Rates 13 - 14 euro per hour.
€35,417 - €42,000 a year
- You will gain experience that will be of benefit worldwide, as experience from Ireland is recognised worldwide.
- Calling All Cardiac Physiologist's.
€25,000 - €27,000 a year
- Kevin graduated in 2019 with an honours degree in Business Studies majoring in Human Resources with the focus of establishing a career in recruitment.
- Maintaining and implementing procedures to ensure the smooth operation of the stores, stock management and control while ensuring sufficient levels of stock are…
- If you have the above skills and would like more information on this role, please contact Jack Foley on 086 1424837 or.
- Generate End-of-Month reports as needed.
- This role is fundamental in adapting and applying clear practices and procedures across the store, from logistics, administration, customer service, stock and…
- Do you have an Electronics Diploma/certification/degree (minimum level 6) coupled with 1 year post qualification experience as a test technician?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.