jobs in Midleton, County Cork
- Depending on what stage the project is at you could be liaising closely with the product owner to assist with Business Requirements/user story definition,…
- This is an exciting time for our organisation as there is continuous growth in our risk department.
- This is a fantastic time and opportunity to join our…
- Our Client, a leading pharmaceutical manufacturer, is looking for a suitably experienced and qualified Supply Chain Professional for a 2 year contract based in…
- You'll be tasked with scoping out the current processes and procedures within a specific part of the business, this is a large department where some processes…
€40 - €50 an hour
- €40 - €50 ph.
- Would you be interested in a short term contract for 6 months?
- Completing & coordinating tax year ends.
- Ability to pick up new systems quickly.
- The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar role, be comfortable working with multiple stakeholders in a fast-paced environment, and have previous…
- A Programme Project Manager with a broad background in business services in a global organisation who can deliver a programme and train teams in PM…
- Project Timescale up to 24 months.
- Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
- 3-5 years professional experience following a relevant IT Business related degree.
- You'll require strong project management skills and a practical approach to…
- Be responsible for developing and maintaining a detailed, resource-mapped Primavera project schedule.
- Work with the project manager, the automation / IT lead…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.