jobs in Midleton, County Cork
You refined by:
Morgan McKinley (undo)
- Fluency in English & one of the following European languages:
- Bachelor Degree (or equivalent work experience).
€30,000 - €40,000 a year
- Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as…
- BS or equivalent, Business, Sales, Accounting or Technical Marketing.
- This is a key hire for the business and you will have strong working relationships with…
- Can you see yourself working in a new tech company based in the city centre?
- In order to apply, you must have the following on your CV:
€20,000 a year
- Liaising with Fund Administrators to ensure timely completion of audits.
- 1 Year + experience in a professional environment ideally in administration.
€20,000 a year
- Accounts Assistant role in a family run, friendly office based in Douglas.
- Out from your day to day tasks, you will work along side 10 others in a buzzing…
€70,000 - €90,000 a year
- A leading multinational has an opportunity for an experienced Business Improvement Manager with Lean Six Sigma qualification to join their team for a 12 month…
- You will be involved in scheduling workshops, monitoring project progress, identify any delays or risks and report to the project manager in order to keep them…
- In addition, providing on-going technical support to the site in the area of contamination control.
- A high level of innovation, enthusiasm and drive will be…
- Working knowledge of Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP), 21 CFR Part 11, Annex 11, Compliant GxP Computerized Systems (GAMP5), service management, IT…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.