jobs in Midleton, County Cork
You refined by:
Morgan McKinley (undo)
€30 - €40 an hour
- Third level qualification in either Microbiology, Biochemistry, Pharmacy, Biotechnology, Science or Engineering.
- €30 - €40 ph.
- Exposure to field of software development / previous experience in software business.
- Reporting to the head of Technology, this position will be the front line…
- To demonstrate continuous improvement in your skills & abilities in response to current & future business.
- Contribution & deliverance of financial based data…
- You will be analysing the various systems across the company and identifying needs related to upgrades, implementations or removal.
- The Windows System Administrator will support and maintain the Windows based environment by providing installation, maintenance, troubleshooting, security,…
- Provide learning administration support for People Development training programmes.
- A passion for people development and a keen interest in learning,…
- This is an exciting time for our organisation as there is continuous growth in our risk department.
- This is a fantastic time and opportunity to join our…
- Relevant third level qualification at degree level in either Business, Statistics, Computer Science, Finance or Economics.
- What you will be responsible for:
- A good communicator who can easily convey their ideas and requirements across all levels in the organisation.
- Bachelor's degree in Food Science or related field…
- Degree in Economics, Actuarial Sciences, Business, Engineering and/or a professional accounting qualification desirable with a minimum of 3 years relevant…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.