jobs in Midleton, County Cork
- This role will work closely with UK office as well as support on site in Cork.
- Key duties in the role include:
- Petty cash management and reconciliation.
- This role will require a level of Global travel, so the successful person will need to be comfortable with travel 6-8 times a year.
€30,000 - €40,000 a year
- Has a good understanding of payroll processing including statutory payroll regulations.
- Running KPI reports as well as repoting regularly on payroll…
- If you would like to learn more about this exciting new role, please get in touch with Bianca Santos in Morgan McKinley: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Managing the recruitment of live-in volunteer assistants through various mechanisms, including the use of social media, building relationships with oversees…
- The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar role, be comfortable working with multiple stakeholders in a fast-paced environment, and have previous…
- 3-5 years professional experience following a relevant IT Business related degree.
- You'll require strong project management skills and a practical approach to…
€70,000 - €90,000 a year
- Level 8 qualification required in an Engineering discipline, postgraduate degrees are desirable.
- May direct and control the activities and budget of one or more…
- This role allows you to see many areas of the company and it will allow you broaden your skillset in different areas like compliance and Fraud.
€50,000 - €70,000 a year
- As the teams naturally grow, our client requires an ambitious and dynamic Fund Manager to use their leadership skills to successfully develop and mentor teams…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.