jobs in Midleton, County Cork
- In addition, successful candidates must:
- Must be willing to work shift in a seasonal operation with a minimum duration of a 30-week season.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Biology, Pharmacy or related scientific field is required.
- Reporting to Senior Scientist, Late Development and Stability…
- This is an exciting time for our organisation as there is continuous growth in our risk department.
- This is a fantastic time and opportunity to join our…
- A globally recognised pharmaceutical company based in Co. Cork are currently recruiting for 2 Electrical Engineers to assist in the completion of a 12-month…
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the organisation, both written and oral.
- The company are currently implementing a new system and are looking for someone to work alongside the Project Director to help implement the system.
- The Windows System Administrator will support and maintain the Windows based environment by providing installation, maintenance, troubleshooting, security,…
- Third level qualification in either Microbiology, Biochemistry, Pharmacy, Biotechnology, Science or Engineering.
- €30 - €40 ph.
- €40 - €50 ph.
- Would you be interested in a short term contract for 6 months?
- Completing & coordinating tax year ends.
- Ability to pick up new systems quickly.
- Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
- A leading multi-national in Cork has partnered with the PTC …
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.