jobs in Midleton, County Cork
- Show a positive attitude and take responsibility for ensuring customers receive an excellent shopping experience;
- Main purpose of the role:
- We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex,…
- Adhere to procedures in relation to production methods, completion of documentation, current Good Manufacturing Practices and safety requirements.
- IPICS Certification / Diploma in IIPMM or Business Studies or equivalent.
- Good understanding of all Microsoft Office packages.
- Are you prepared to dream big?
- Within our brand, we believe in internal growth and development, providing regular training from our Education, Artistry and Sales teams both in our Bobbi Brown…
- Health and Social Care Professionals.
- SCWSTR1219 - Social Care Worker, (Temporary)St.
- Susan Wall, Assistant Director of Nursing, St.
€13.21 an hour
- You will need to meet the minimum education requirements of 360 points in the Leaving Certificate or an Honours degree.
- What you'll need to succeed.
- Handling questions via email addressing vendor setup, tax forms and banking, and payment related issues, as well as policy, procedure, system access, and tool…
- Minimum 2 - 3 years’ experience in brand management, optimising content via social media outlets and blogs, forums and online networking (social media savvy).
- You will lead and coordinating the current and future activities of the Manufacturing Department.
- Third Level qualification in Engineering, Business and/or…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.