jobs in Midleton, County Cork
- Adhere to procedures in relation to production methods, completion of documentation, current Good Manufacturing Practices and safety requirements.
- You see opportunities for process improvement and develop solutions that target root causes.
- Ideally 2 years, but at minimum, 6 months experience in…
Shiseido International France
- We are part of the Shiseido Group, and in joining Laura Mercier you will not only receive innovative and artistry led training, a generous discount on our award…
- Efficiently process stock deliveries – achieving all performance targets.
- Take control of your own development.
- To be a successful Stock Team Member you will:
- Hold a third level qualification (Degree/Diploma) Analytical Chemistry, Chemistry or related discipline.
- The following are the core responsibilities for the…
- We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex,…
- As a lateral thinker, you will be willing to push the boundaries and challenge current working methods and deliverables.
- 8 years+ design related experience.
- Manage own workload, following up on cases when required and being responsible for the timely completion of assignments and work.
- Strong ability to work in a team environment and at the same time able to manage own workload, following up on cases and being responsible for the timely…
- Fix term contract for min. 10 months with possibility to be extended for permanent contract.
- Coordinates payroll in Europe including local payroll providers in…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.