jobs in Midleton, County Cork
You refined by:
Project Manager (undo)
- Bachelors degree in an engineering discipline or with 2 or more years’ experience in a technical and/or project management role.
- Talents we are looking for:
€80,000 - €90,000 a year
- The successful Project Manager will work on a large student accommodation design and build project.
- You will be responsible for ensuring projects are completed…
- Prior experience working in a commercial development environment: best practices for development, agile, schedules, processes, defect management, code…
€70,000 - €90,000 a year
- Advise on current and future market capabilities/trends.
- Post Graduate qualification in Construction Law or equivalent desirable.
- Project oversight and control activities, including definition of scope, business case development, requirements & milestone identification, project governance,…
- In addition, preferable skills and behaviors include:
- “All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color,…
- Bachelor’s degree in an engineering discipline or with 2 or more years’ experience in a technical and/or project management role.
- Key Attributes for this role:
Sabeo Contracting Services Ltd
- You will be fully responsible for managing the full project lifecycle across technical and business work streams, developing and implementing an effective…
GCS Recruitment Ireland
- I am looking for a Project Manager with +8 years experience in IT to join a client of mine on a 6 months contract role in Cork.
- If you boast strong organisation skills and the ability to pivot from one project to the next with Customers then please get in touch with Lisa Lawlor on 021…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.