jobs in Midleton, County Cork
- Bachelor's degree in language or related field and/or related experience acquired in one of the following sectors: subtitles, journalism, marketing, editorial.
- A panel may be created from this campaign for Cork University Hospital from which current and future permanent and specified purpose vacancies of full time or…
- The site will play a pivotal role in the manufacture of our biologics-based medicines, including in the area of immuno-oncology, and will expand our current…
- Entering and approving results on LIMS/MODA & completion of batch documentation.
- Ensure compliance with current pharmacopoeia and all regulatory/company…
Carrigtwohill, County Cork
- Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our HR Services team at 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday…
- Take ownership of your customer's queries or needs, dealing with them in a positive manner to ensure that all aspects are resolved and/or seen through to…
- Starting with our very first store on Ocean Avenue in San Francisco, opened almost 50 years ago by Doris and Don Fisher.
- Be creative and bring innovative ideas.
- The ideal candidate should have the following skills and attributes:
- UPS has since developed a comprehensive European service portfolio, combining local…
- Company pension after 1 year.
- Preferably, previous experience in a customer facing role but this is not essential provided you have the right attitude.
- Coach and mentor the quality team and others business function in quality topics and activities, with several topics at expert level.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.