jobs in Midleton, County Cork
Carrigtwohill, County Cork
- During each rotational assignment, participants will be responsible for:
- Minimum 2.1 Bachelor/Master’s degree in the areas of Computer Science, Engineering,…
- This position requires the operator to assemble medical instruments and their subassemblies following drawings and other written and verbal specifications.
- Ag Eisteacht is an Irish registered charity, delivering training to frontline practitioners working in the health, education, social, youth and community…
€21,000 - €25,000 a year
- I am delighted to be recruiting for a Junior Office Administrator/ Receptionist for an office based in Cork City Centre.
- Monday- Friday (9 am - 5.30 pm).
- Keep the sales floors looking fantastic and easy to shop from.
- Be working on the sales floor, in the stockroom, or both.
€9.80 an hour
- You will help to keep the store neat, full of our product and visually attractive.
- Our Sales Assistants are the face of Mountain Warehouse so we are always on…
€22,199 a year
- Guided by our senior administrator you`ll be a valuable member of our team all of whom are driven and enthusiastic when it comes to making sure our patients…
- If you are hungry to succeed in a growing organisation and have the desired background we would like to hear from you now.
- Some other employee benefits include:
- Insert detailed job description here.
International Energy Research Centre
- Please note that an appointment to posts advertised will be dependent on University approval, together with the terms of the employment control framework for…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.