jobs in Midleton, County Cork
- Our ideal candidate also has working knowledge of office equipment and office management tools.
- Main duties include managing office stock, preparing regular…
- To be successful in this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and be fluent in at least two languages in addition to your native language.
- Format images using computer-aided design software.
- Hands-on experience with computer-aided design software.
- Participate in design briefs with clients, editors…
- Provide administrative support during budget preparation.
- Finance Assistant Responsibilities include processing payments, maintaining cost reports and managing…
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Devise and maintain office filing system Requirements.
- Proven work experience as a personal assistant.
- Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message.
- Familiarity with design software and technologies.
- Prepare sales and purchase contracts.
- Bachelor's degree in language or related field and/or related experience acquired in one of the following sectors: subtitles, journalism, marketing, editorial.
- Alongside hours to suit you and a competitive salary, you will also receive:
- Up to 38 days’ paid leave (dependent on length of service).
- Knowledge of office and HR procedures.
- Check office supply stock and place orders when needed.
- You should also show interest in complying with HR policies.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.