jobs in Midleton, County Cork
€10 an hour
- Training plans are a given, and you’ll have access to additional e-learning resources to really see your career develop in the way you want.
- Deliver hot fresh food, in a clean and friendly restaurant, giving customers a great experience each visit, every time.
- Deliver A Great Customer Experience.
- You will have a Bachelors degree in Business or a relevant discipline.
- You will be responsible for managing data and processing data.
- What you'll get in return.
- Third Level Qualification preferably in Business / HR or related Qualification.
- Contribute to the creation of innovative social media campaigns.
- 25 days paid time off.
- No matter what the channel (self-service, email, phone, chat or in-person) we aim to deliver service that goes above and beyond.
- Being IT literate is a must - word processing, spreadsheets and regular use of Microsoft Office.
- You`ll be part of the national programme, working alongside our…
- Unwrap the perfect job this Christmas with opportunities across the following areas:
- Availability and flexibility to include late nights, weekends and key…
- Our continuous investment in learning means our people are among the best in the industry, and our corporate social responsibility programs provide meaningful…
€12.00 - €12.32 an hour
- We are delighted to announce our partnership with one of Ireland's leading food production operations based out of North Cork we are looking for production…
- The role of the Process Technician involves undertaking in-house wafer processing and the fabrication of LED prototypes, in addition to supporting the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.