jobs in Midleton, County Cork
- Responsible for all day to day aspects relating to the maintenance of the GMP cleaning service within the contract specification to the agreed performance.
- Bachelor's degree in language or related field and/or related experience acquired in one of the following sectors: subtitles, journalism, marketing, editorial.
- Bachelor’s degree in electronic engineering, physics or related discipline, M.Sc. or Ph.D. is ideal but not required.
- Primary Location: IE-M-Cork.
€10 an hour
- Duty Managers receive an additional on-duty premium of €1 per hour.
- Supporting our Store Managers in all aspects of running the store – motivating the team,…
- Monthly Health & Wellness Reimbursement €50.
- No matter what the channel (self-service, email, phone, chat or in-person) we aim to deliver service that goes…
- Ability to work flexibility during retail hours, which is likely to include evenings, weekends and holidays (except Christmas day).
- Both of these are design to equip you with all the product knowledge and operational knowhow to equip you to run a Holland & Barrett store.
- UTRCI invites qualified individuals to apply for the following position in its Cork office.
- United Technologies Corporation was founded by some of the world's…
- We trade long hours so your flexibility is important to us – tell us about your availability during your application.
- Being a Sales/Deli Assistant at Circle K.
- Taking care of the day-to-day operations of the funds and following up with third parties, including investors and fund managers;
- You are fluent in English;
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.