jobs in Midleton, County Cork
- The Front Office Department is the main connection point between guests and the hotel as well as other hotel departments.
- Minimum 1 years experience in nights.
- Third Level Qualification (Diploma in Business Studies or Administration, or equivalent 2 year certification) preferred.
- What are we looking for?
- Scheduling, training related communications, tracking and reporting training completion).
- Support data migration activities for the Learning Management System.
International Energy Research Centre
- Please note that an appointment to posts advertised will be dependent on University approval, together with the terms of the employment control framework for…
- Minimum one year cash handling and customer service experience • Strong knowledge of sport • Excellent verbal communication • Team Player • Strong Computer &…
- Weekly reporting on payment spend for cash flow forecast.
- The Accounts Payable person will be responsible for a number of activities including the Accounts…
- Your second 3 months will be a fantastic opportunity to step outside of the brief and gain real world career experience within EMEIA IS&T.
- The person will be responsible for ensuring all customer payments due are received and matched correctly on receipt, resolving customer’s financial queries, and…
- Boston Scientific Cork offer both functional and rotational graduate programmes which allows our graduates to gain exposure to different areas of the business.
- Requires a Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in Human Resources, or a related field and 2+ years of Human Resources experience and/or training, or an equivalent…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.