jobs in Midleton, County Cork
- You will also be involved in the running of activities as well as dealing with student discipline and welfare issues should they arise.
- What will you be doing?
- Run reports, experiments and other activities to determine expected and actual impact of continuous improvement changes.
- We are a U.S. publicly-traded company.
€42,404 - €52,256 a year
- For an information package including full details of the post, selection criteria and application process see https://ore.ucc.ie/.
- 0+ years related practical experience in API software development.
- Be responsible for all aspects of software API development including design, coding, testing,…
- 0 to 5 years related practical experience in software development.
- Bachelor degree or diploma in software engineering/computer Science (Recent grads are welcome…
- Experience in supply chain management and/or production planning in a multi-site organisation using S&OP processes.
- Achieving KPIs and targets as directed by head office.
- Cash management both at checkouts and in back office.
- After all, it’s your personality that sets the tone…
€19 an hour
- Upload of weekly payment runs (batch payfiles, wire, chaps & singles shot payments) to various banking platforms.
- What you'll need to succeed.
Carrigtwohill, County Cork
- Bachelors degree in an engineering discipline or with 2 or more years’ experience in a technical and/or project management role.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Minimising financial risk to the organisation by assessing and advising on creditworthiness of prospective and existing customers, recommending customer…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.