jobs in Mount Merrion, County Dublin
- The transition to the business as usual phase of the project following the transition activities from the current DAMs systems used to the new platform.
- Develops solutions based on efficient integration with current Government Networks and other national infrastructure with a focus on resilient solutions…
- This role is for 6 months initially with a further 6 months extension.
- The Client is a large and Innovative organisation.
- Guide and mentor team members in the technology.
- You should also have the following:
- The successful SharePoint Solutions Architect will have responsibility for…
- Provide Technical Leadership to guide, mentor and develop the software development team.
- Using Agile Scrum methodologies within the team and across the…
- Follow the current standards and best practices.
- Degree or Diploma in Computing or similar related qualification.
- Execute full life cycle software development.
- Manage all aspects of hardware and virtual infrastructure and third party support.
- Responsible for Disaster Recovery processes and procedures, including backups…
We have removed 6 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.