jobs in Mount Merrion, County Dublin
You refined by:
Morgan McKinley (undo)
Dublin West, County Dublin
- Fantastic opportuntiy for an experienced Admin Assistant / Junior PA to join an exciting new organisation.
- Excellent self-directed administration skills with an…
€250 - €300 a day
- Our public sector client are currently looking for an experienced Content Designer on a daily rate contract for an initial 6-months with a view to regular…
€30,000 - €40,000 a year
- This is a Fixed term contract for 12 months open to extensions.
- Third level qualification (Level 7 or higher) in a relevant discipline.
- 23 days paid annual leave plus 9 Bank Holidays per year.
- Open to learning new technical skills across our current & future customer relationship management…
- A minimum of 6 months practical/working experience of HPLC, IC & GC testing methods.
- A BSc Degree (life science) in conjunction with at least 12 months' work…
South Dublin, County Dublin
€40,000 - €50,000 a year
- This is an exciting opportunity for a DC Pensions Consultant to join a global organisation and become a key member of an integral team.
- Provide general administrative assistance for research related activities.
- Third Level Qualification, ideally in a business/science/data analytics/IT related…
- We are looking for candidates who are passionate about supporting people in any HR related area including compliance, while also thinking about how to improve…
- 3rd level business/marketing degree a "must".
- Organizing programs and activities in accordance with the defined projects (ie. Packaged DCA approach in managed…
€67,659 - €82,563 a year
- Understanding of the current and future trends shaping the local and international funding landscape and how this will impact the ability of SMEs to secure…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.