jobs in Mount Merrion, County Dublin
You refined by:
Project Manager (undo)
- Experience in managing multiple project types such as web projects and/or online content preferred.
- Applications are currently being invited for the role of…
€80,000 - €90,000 a year
- This is an exciting senior role for a Senior PM that wants to take the next step in their career and join a team of ambitious construction professionals to work…
- Provide project reporting including overall performance of the project and project completion documentation.
- Degree or relevant equivalent experience.
- A thorough understanding of the total project life cycle, from project conception stage, through all of the operational stages to completion and post-project…
- If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
- Experience of working within professional services…
- The resource leader provides a view of the skillsets available to the organisation and contributes to the skill development plan of the organisation.
€35,000 - €45,000 a year
- The successful applicant will meet the following criteria:
- Operating confirmed programmes including communicating with the overseas client and product suppliers…
- Successful experience in change management in a large or complex organisation with particular emphasis on delivering enterprise software implementation projects…
- Take regular site walks to promote and observe safety and progress, report and track any corrective actions through to timely completion.
- Actively contribute to efforts to develop Project Management discipline and skills in the organisation (eg, mentors and coaches, participates in the Project…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.