jobs in Mount Merrion, County Dublin
- Ensure that customers are acknowledged and receive a quality service either face to face or over the telephone.
- Participate in store openings when required.
- Work in all areas of the store, including sales floors, stockrooms and processing deliveries.
- Take control of your own development.
- Applications to these opportunities are considered for all available sales intern roles including the ones described below, depending on education level and/or…
- “After 6 months you will receive a colleague clubcard, giving you 10% discount on your Tesco shopping throughout the year, both in-store and on-line”.
Simmons & Simmons LLP
- Assist with outgoing mail and inter-office mail, ensuring it is dealt with correctly.
- We were ranked as a Stonewall Top Global Employer in 2019 for the fourth…
- Show a positive attitude and take responsibility for ensuring customers receive an excellent shopping experience;
- Main purpose of the role:
- Merchandise, rotate and face off all stock in assigned department while maintaining hygiene and food standards.
- Keep the back-store tidy and packed away.
- We are an award winning contact centre, based in Blackrock, South County Dublin that provides first class service to our customers when they need it most.
- Deliver excellent customer communication via all contact channels – email, letter, live chat, social and phone calls.
- You'll learn how the human body works.
- You will be responsible for the opening and closing of the store from time to time to assist with the smooth operation of…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.