jobs in Mulhuddart, County Dublin
You refined by:
- As a retail assistant you are the core of our business and play a vital role in our success.
- We also offer great opportunities to develop your career with us…
€10.34 an hour
- Sales will be important, of course, as will things like managing stock, setting up displays, and making sure your store looks great.
- A good home for everyone.
€10.34 an hour
- 3 Month fixed term contract - 20 Hours per week - Shifts to include days, evenings & weekends.
- Happy to help, eager to learn and just a little bit obsessed with…
€22,000 a year
- As well as the core role described above – other key areas of responsibility will include supporting the wider Marketing teams company-wide (across other lines…
- You’ll really get to know our customers and what they’re looking for; it’s everything from helping them find the perfect product, to stocking the shelves, to…
- Come join us and see it for yourself.
- We also offer a huge staff discount of 40%, holiday days and access to our New Look Rewards which include some amazing…
€26,000 - €28,000 a year
- The successful candidate(s) will gain valuable experience of our operations processes serving our ESB Energy customers and supporting the Customer Service and…
Cordant People IE
Dublin Airport, County Dublin
€550 - €650 a week
- If you like the sound of the above role and think you would make the right fit, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call now 01 670 4488…
€30,000 a year
- Provide cover for colleagues during absence for holidays and sickness.
- We are currently recruiting an Accounts Assistant for Maternity leave cover within our…
- Support the Microsoft Office 365 suite of applications currently used to include Exchange, SharePoint, Excel, Word etc.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.