jobs in Mulhuddart, County Dublin
- The successful candidate will be encouraged to play an important role in the development of the company through training and education programmes.
Clondalkin, County Dublin
€14.57 an hour
- In the interests of flexibility the Company reserves the right to ask that you perform duties instead of or in addition to your normal duties provided that…
€30,950 a year
- Assisting line manager and team members with ad hoc administration duties and projects.
- Exceptional organisational, analytical and data management skills.
- Experience and understanding of one of the following fields:
- The specific activities can be diverse ranging from analyzing case studies, designing and training…
- Maintains an awareness of all product knowledge, and current or upcoming product / trends.
- Initiates completion of tasks or activities without necessary…
- Competitive intelligence on social media.
- Minimum level of education required.
- Being the office manager represents making sure the information coming to the…
- You’ll really get to know our customers and what they’re looking for; it’s everything from helping them find the perfect product, to stocking the shelves, to…
- “After 6 months you will receive a colleague clubcard, giving you 10% discount on your Tesco shopping throughout the year, both in-store and on-line”.
North Dublin, County Dublin
- Deliver hot fresh food, in a clean and friendly restaurant, giving customers a great experience each visit, every time.
- Deliver A Great Customer Experience.
€25,000 - €28,000 a year
- In order to fulfil the role successfully the following are some of the key skills and experience required:
- We will support your development and you will also…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.