jobs in North Dublin, County Dublin
You refined by:
- Computer programming and use of computer software, including statistical software, IRT software, word processing, spreadsheets, database, and project management…
- Ability to define ambiguous tasks, seek clarification and work through completion.
- Experience in consulting or innovation-related services organisation.
- Being able to keep their knowledge of current affairs up to date (specifically American culture).
- Maintain optimum utilization during a working shift.
- Familiarity with online advertising and social media products.
- Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from…
- General understanding of online shopping, social discount/online coupons /offers, players in the ecosystem e.g. online merchants, online search engines/sites,…
- You will play a central in assessing customers accounts to assess their position across the customer journey and to make appropriate recommendations for…
- Please note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of…
- The System Support Engineer will provide product support to all systems, manage requests for all systems and assist in problem resolution and troubleshooting.
- Good knowledge of social media, associated technologies and online trends.
- Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes…
- With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.