jobs in North Dublin, County Dublin
You refined by:
- As a Collections Agent, you will be given the opportunity to manage the invoice payment process for business customers.
- Oral and written communication skills.
- Amazing opportunity for someone driven by sales and marketing and passionate about social media.
- Familiarity with online advertising products and social media.
- We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster.
- Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds…
- Ad-hoc on-call support may be required (1 week per 2 months on average or less).
- At least 2+ year of team project/team coordination experience.
- Understands and perform content reviews under client supervision for International and Domestic cases following client processes and procedures.
- Being able to keep their knowledge of current affairs up to date (specifically American culture).
- Maintain optimum utilization during a working shift.
- Prior experience in an online search, social media, internet, advertising, e-retailing, marketing company.
- Please note that Accenture is an equal opportunities…
- Our Pinterest office has a Silicon Valley feel, with regular social events and a driven, positive workforce, while Accenture can offer a range of benefits,…
- Provide education on supported devices, new features and product updates.
- Ability to learn, retain and apply large amounts of product, procedure, policy and…
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.