jobs in North Dublin, County Dublin
- They are also involved in the management and administration of the Legal Division.
- Assistant Legal Advisers typically work on a number of specialised areas,…
- A full understanding of Microsoft Office 365 administration and experience supporting complex environments with emphasis on Exchange and SharePoint Online.
- This agency are busier than ever, so you will get the chance to get hands on across multiple large scale schemes from industrial, commercial and some education…
- Understand the critical issues affecting current and future business opportunities and buying decisions within the market:
- Self-management and self-development:
- The successful candidate will work with the Pain Management Team to promote company products through education of current & potential customers by providing…
North Dublin, County Dublin
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong oral and written communication skills.
- We have a new opportunity for an experienced Site Foreman to work with a leading…
- Have previous experience in a large hotel with large banqueting.
- This is a large hotel that is also a popular venue for hosting conferences.
€35,000 - €38,000 a year
- Ensuring all vendor invoices are keyed, processed, approved and paid.
- Ensuring all property owners are paid in a timely fashion.
€40,000 a year
- Candidates who are not currently living in Ireland will be considered as long as they have previous Irish experience to a 5* level.
€40,000 - €45,000 a year
- Taking the minutes of meetings, logging and following up on actions.
- Provide guidance, support and expertise in managing the administration of all operational…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.