jobs in North Dublin, County Dublin
- Support the social activities for the intern/grad programmes & other Oracle Digital events, with appropriate materials and footage.
- Dublin is our EMEA HQ!
- Follow all workplace safety, security and food hygiene procedures.
- Answer customer queries confidently and professionally – keep up-to-date with knowledge on…
- Show a positive attitude and take responsibility for ensuring customers receive an excellent shopping experience.
- Main purpose of the role:
- As a Trainee Designer at Primark, you’ll support the assistant designer, designer and buying teams in researching and designing a commercial range including,…
- Merchandise, rotate and face off all stock in assigned department while maintaining hygiene and food standards.
- Keep the back-store tidy and packed away.
- Applications to these opportunities are considered for all available sales intern roles including the ones described below, depending on education level and/or…
- “After 6 months you will receive a colleague clubcard, giving you 10% discount on your Tesco shopping throughout the year, both in-store and on-line”.
Arvato SCM Ireland Limited
Swords, County Dublin
- Based on your current job role, or any role assigned to you by your manager, you will have access to Arvato and customer data that is relevant for the…
- Ensuring a positive shopping experience that creates trust in the IKEA Brand before, during & after their visit.
- Good attention to detail by being persistent,.
North Dublin, County Dublin
- Promote EPALE through relevant events, social media and networks of multipliers.
- Administer and implement the EPALE work plan targeting adult education…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.