jobs in Park West, County Dublin
You refined by:
- Merchandise, rotate and face off all stock in assigned department while maintaining hygiene and food standards.
- Keep the back-store tidy and packed away.
- 12 months experience in technical support in either a corporate or retail environment is desirable, but not necessary.
- Have authorization to work in Ireland.
- Our internship is designed to help you increase your knowledge, so whatever your degree is in we will give you the training and support you need to excel.
€12.30 an hour
- Stamp 4 Visa or above required.
- Preferably, previous experience in a customer facing role but this is not essential provided you have the right attitude.
- Use a computerised till system that has a barcode scanner.
- Process store loyalty cards, coupons and vouchers.
- 2 years` experience in a retail role is desirable.
- You'll learn how the human body works.
- You will be responsible for the opening and closing of the store from time to time to assist with the smooth operation of…
- To receive and handle inbound telephone sales enquiries in accordance with Client and Regulatory requirements, including use of call scripts.
- SAP Internship Experience Project is SAP’s global, paid internship program that provides university students with the opportunities to find purpose in their…
- The candidate should have excellent communication, digital and presentation skills and a clear understanding of how Brand PR and social media can help grow…
- You will own the administration of all our customer account data internally and externally to ensure excellent execution of customer plans.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.