jobs in Park West, County Dublin
- Merchandise, rotate and face off all stock in assigned department while maintaining hygiene and food standards.
- Keep the back-store tidy and packed away.
- For this role we are ideally looking for you to be studying towards or qualified with a CIMA or CPA professional qualification and have experience in a…
- This is a full time position and the individual shouldwill have some experience with fruit and veg purchasing , merchandising and selling .
- Preparation on bench / pilot scale of above-mentioned food products according to standardised recipes.
- Good organisation skills, precise, eye for detail.
€10.30 an hour
- Training plans are a given, and you’ll have access to additional e-learning resources to really see your career develop in the way you want.
- A third level (Bachelors) qualification ideally in social sciences, professional equivalent.
- Experience in any of the following areas of industry a plus:…
- Both of these are design to equip you with all the product knowledge and operational knowhow to equip you to run a Holland & Barrett store.
- Responsible for all aspects of account administration, account queries and commercial support.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with all customers by…
- 3rd level qualification or relevant experience in procurement and supply chain management preferred.
- 3rd level qualification in a related discipline combined…
- You’ll be working in our Meats and Dairy team across a broad portfolio which includes some market leading brands.
- What’s this job all about?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.