jobs in Park West, County Dublin
- Comes from a creative agency design background or media/print background, and understands brand guidelines, proof reading/QC processes and managing a creative…
North Dublin, County Dublin
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
- Prepare reports on account status.
Dentsu Aegis Network
- Our working parents are eligible for paid family friendly leave once they are with us more than a year and we offer a phased return to work to support their…
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with Google Ads and online advertising, with industry specific qualifications or equivalent…
- Benefits include an excellent salary, pension, private health insurance allowance and generous holiday allowance.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
South Dublin, County Dublin
€26,000 - €30,000 a year
- Proficient with MS office package.
- Point of contact to high profile clients across Ireland.
- Service clients in a timely manner.
- Salary: €30,000 pro rata.
- Ability to lead formal negotiations to achieve successful outcomes for large value solution & service sales.
- Graduate level education or relevant experience.
- Third level qualification (minimum 2.2 degree), qualified or part qualified accountant or other relevant qualification.
- Any other ad-hoc tasks, as required.
- We’re the current holders of Best Large Integrated Agency at the European search awards and have won numerous other awards domestically and internationally.
- Sales qualification or formal training (desirable).
- Maintain a current and accurate knowledge of competitor products, be able to highlight their disadvantages…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.