jobs in Park West, County Dublin
- Provide project reporting including overall performance of the project and project completion documentation.
- Working within the Solution Deployment Function as…
€120,000 - €130,000 a year
- The successful PM will report to a company director and can expect a package well above the market average.
- Bonus paid twice per annum (30k+ per annum possible)…
- Knowledge of some of following - Swift messaging, API’s, Kafka, Micro-services, UXP design, Fund Accounting platforms (such as Global Invest One).
- By providing powerful new ways for people to connect with one another, gain greater access to education, entertainment, medical research, commerce, and much…
- To prepare for the client’s approval, the overall project schedule and budget covering site acquisition, investigations, planning, pre-design and design,…
Dún Laoghaire, County Dublin
- Senior Project Managers manage the completion of project deliverables and escalate issues to the appropriate manager, leader, or steering team.
- A professional project management qualification e.g. PMP, PRINCE2, AgilePM would be ideal but not a pre-requisiteRESPONSIBILITIESProduce project plans, budgets…
- Travel will be an essential criteria for this role.
- University degree or equivalent experience in related area.
- AutoCAD, MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Project.
- Opportunity to gain experience and knowledge in a key field of expertise.
- Develop acceptance criteria for successful delivery of client engagements.
€40,000 - €45,000 a year
- The successful applicant will meet the following criteria:
- Operating confirmed programmes including communicating with the overseas client and product suppliers…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.