jobs in Raheen, County Wexford
You refined by:
€21,000 a year
- Watch this short video to see what you could be apart of!
- You will have a genuine interest in coffee and enjoy promoting and selling it, with excellent…
- Direct deliveries to appropriate personnel/receive & distribute post to relevant departments.
- Previous Accounts/Finance experience or education a distinct…
- We are Rehabcare, the health and social care division of the Rehab Group.
- 1 year minimum experience of working in a relevant Setting with the experience of…
€20,380 a year
- It is not intended to describe all elements of the work that may be performed and should not serve as the sole criteria for personnel decisions and actions.
- If you value an exciting and varied working environment and meet the above requirements, then our recruiter is looking forward to receiving your application by…
- As an Office Services Agent your main responsibilities will include, but not necessarily be limited to, the following:
- Collection and distribution of mail.
- Sports and social events throughout the year.
- The role will see you utilise your excellent attention to detail to help provide a best in class service to our…
- As a Claims Handler your main responsibilities will include, but not necessarily be limited to, the following:
- High level IT and administration skills.
Grass Technology Ltd
An Bhuiríos, County Carlow
- Of engineering innovation in Ireland.
- Future Grass Technology Ltd (Grass Tech), based in Borris, Co. Carlow, is Europe’s.
- Team on a full-time basis.
€26,000 a year
- 10% quarterly paid bonus based on performance.
- Influence relevant store personnel to achieve and surpass objectives in each category, with a focus on driving…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.